VD in 7 days
Valentines Day is quickly approaching, have you got your special someone anything yet? Me either. Every day this week on this site, I will be giving some fresh ideas for Valentine gifts, something unique, one of a kind, something that says "I'm thinking of you my love, and you are cetainly worth the $29.95 I dished out for the gift". I will preview special presents for the girls and for the guys, so fret not, I have you covered.
Let's start the week out on a positive note and get to one of my favourite gifts for this truly special day. This gift is not only fashionable, but it is also practical. It comes in a variety of colors, and one size should fit all. It is also gender neutral, which will come in handy if you're dating a hemaphradite.
I present to you Scott Pauls Humiliator Modular Restraint System.
It does not get any better then then this.
Let's start the week out on a positive note and get to one of my favourite gifts for this truly special day. This gift is not only fashionable, but it is also practical. It comes in a variety of colors, and one size should fit all. It is also gender neutral, which will come in handy if you're dating a hemaphradite.
I present to you Scott Pauls Humiliator Modular Restraint System.
It does not get any better then then this.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home