Kate Moss Let's Her Kid Sniff Gas Fumes
Speaking to whoever about whatever, Kate Moss told this whoever person an interesting, and telling fact about her daughter:KATE MOSS’s little girl loves the smell of petrol fumes, says mum — who’s been partial to a sniff herself over the years.That's so cute, letting your little snowflake get brain damage through huffing gas fumes. My legitimates were never into huffing gas, but I always supported and encouraged them when they started sniffing glue. They started off on Elmer's, but I put an end to that right quick. Let's face it, Elmer's is for pussies. Yup, it's airplane glue or nothing for my legitimates, nothing but the best I always say.
Kate said that when she fills up she has to leave the car door open so Lila Grace, five, can catch a whiff.
Aint life a gas...
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home