Little Linkie Love
You know what all the cool kids are doing nowadays? Going to bed at 8:30 and not waking up until 6:45 the next morning. Oh ya, you're not cool if you don't go to bed really early and get over 10 hours sleep. I bet you thought that only old, or people in poor shape go to bed that early. You're wrong. You are so dead wrong it's embarrassing. As I said, all the cool kids are doing it, you may want to think about doing it yourself. Unless you're not cool, of course. Is that what it is? Are you cool or not? I'll let you ponder that for the day.You had to know that this was in the making the second Michael Phelps got onto the podium to accept his eighth gold medal. Anyway, the Ballad of Michael Phelps is pretty funny, it's worth the slow load and the NSFW ads on the page.
For me, it's easier to post a car crash than it is to watch one. Although I have to say, this crash is one of the most spectacular ones I have ever seen in my illustrious life.
Public Literature has over 30,000 books to choose from, a fantastic resource for people that do that whole reading thing. I know 30,000 books is most impressive, but it would be 10x better if we could burn them.
The tallest skyscraper in the world is nearly complete, and these high def pics show what a colossally ugly piece of phallic crap it is. Actually, it's kind of cool and jealousy got the best of me.
It was fun playing Guess Where My Accent is From, but truth be told, when I first went to play, I thought this was going to be a game about where the persons Hyundai Accent was from. Never-the-less, I still had a fun time playing it.
Keep sending in your links, be a person that shares, not hordes.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home