Blogfest & Book-Burning 2008--It's On!
The 2008 Blogfest & Book Burning Party is this Saturday in Mitchieville. There are a lot of events that define a nation, and I'm sure I'm not exaggerating in the least when I say that Blogfest & Book Burning 08 is going to be one of those events.Every last detail has been planned and initiated. The gazelle is thawing out, the booze has been bought (and some it has already been consumed), prizes have been purchased and the insurance waivers have been signed (We're not going to play *jump the alligator* if I don't have insurance, no way).
I invite you, and you, and you, and possibly that other guy over there with his finger in his giant proboscis, to attend. This is an evening for bloggers and non-bloggers alike. If you are within a one hour drive of Toronto, or 45 minutes north of Kitchener, 35 km east of Milton, 47 minutes SW of Oshawa, or 10 minutes due south of Wasaga Beach, this party is right up your alley.
As for the book burning, thems books they is a ready. All the books are sitting pretty, waiting to be sacrificed to Set, the Snake God. I have been waiting a year for this, and so help me Set, those bad bastards are going to burn and burn hot.
We will start the festivities around 6. We will go until the third cop arrives. That's generally around 12. Anyway, you are invited, expected, and possibly even loved.
Give me, The Mayor of Mitchieville an email and I'll be glad to pass along the location and other details (mitchieville at yahoo.com)
BTW--that picture is of the communist party. Get it? Hardy harr harr.
See you this Saturday!
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home