Little Linkie Love
I went to the doctor for a check-up this morning, I hadn't been in a few years, so I thought it was a good idea to get looked over. Everything turned out well--my cholesterol was where it should be, my weight is fine, I'm in good shape. There was one thing though that I flagged as rather odd though: when the doctor reached down betwixt my thighs to see if there was any junk on my junk, she grabbed the jewels and said, "fantastic". I didn't say anything, but then she said, "they're the perfect size, kind of like baby Beefeater tomatoes. Other than "you betcha", I didn't say anything. I figured maybe this is what doctors are suppose to say to make one feel comfortable. And it did make me feel comfortable. After all, baby beefeater tomatoes are nice and round, powerful, delicious to the touch. I think the doctor was bang-on right. Oh, and we're meeting for cocktails Thursday night.Speaking about testicles, here's 34 nut hits in 31 seconds.
I suggest taking the idiot test for the simple reason to...hmmmmm, I don't remember what I was going to say.
I've never seen an elevator accident as cruel, brutal, and cool as this one that took place in Japan. Man, the Japanese really know how to panic.
I've pretty much come to the conclusion that magic is nothing more than the devil's work. This clip of the fastest clothes changer in the world does nothing to change my opinion of that.
I'm really enjoying the hell out of the Olympics, I can't get enough of them. The Olympic Medal Count Map has come in very useful. It basically shows, through excellent FLASH work, the medal count of every country from the last Olympics. Go Phelps!
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home