Think Globally, Act Locally, and Demand Handouts!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Night Male Flesh - Wedding Essentials

I want to start off by offering my warm congratulations to the Mayor and his bride to be. We Californians have recently joined league with our fair neighbor to the North is recognizing marriage for all citizens. So, my interest in marriage has suddenly been piqued. In fact, I'm now starting to think about the essential items that are necessary for a wedding. Because, you know, someday maybe even I'll get hitched!

Everyone knows the basics: tux, wedding ring, brides and/or grooms, etc. And for the bride you've got to have something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. But what about the groom? What essential items should he have? Well, I dug around the Internet and turned up two very important photos to help start to solve this puzzle.

manflesh_wedding_1These guys all seem to feel that a tux shirt and jacket are totally optional. However, it would seem that they value a few other important items: hairspray, facial hair, mullets, perms, white cummerbunds, gold chains, and chest hair. Hrm, I'm not sure about you Mayor, but I don't think I can grow that much chest hair and I think I'd loose my membership to the Homosexualist Club if I grew a mullet or got a perm. I think I can manage the rest, though.

manflesh_wedding_2 Never in a million years would I have thought to dress up my buddy down below for my wedding. Of course I knew I had to wear a bow tie around my neck. But thankfully I found this picture and now I know that I'm also supposed to wear two bow ties. And who wouldn't want to wear a silver thong underneath their tux? I certainly wouldn't miss this special opportunity to put on a sexy silver thong. Mayor: Imagine the fun your newlywed wife will have on the honeymoon as she discovers you in such sexy boy undies!

 

manflesh_wedding_3 And what wedding would be complete without sexy man candy? Every bachelor party needs its entertainment. Louis here certainly would keep me entertained. In fact, I might be inclined to take Louis along on the honeymoon too! Mayor, I'm presuming Reg's female specimens this week will be more in line with what you're thinking for bachelor party fun. I just couldn't resist sharing Louis here for all the lady folk in Mitchieville.

Let's review. Based on what I've uncovered Mayor, you'll need the following items to have a successful wedding: plentiful facial and chest hair, a mullet and/or perm, gold chains, and most importantly, special tuxedo-themed packaging for your special package! Hope my research has been useful.

I and all the readers of  Loganotron wish the Mayor and Mrs. Mayor all the happiest of days. Until next time, remember: Studies show that a weekly dose of Man Flesh actually improves your heterosexual health!

Labels: Friday Night Man Flesh, Team Mitchieville

posted by Reg at 9:51 AM

|

Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us


<< Home

Contributors

  • command economy
  • Reg
  • The Mayor
  • Fenris Badwulf
Donations To The Christian Children's Fund
  • Click HERE and see why.

Best Canadian Blog The 2007 Weblog Awards Mitchieville Kicks Ass!

Previous Posts

  • Friday Morning Female Flesh
  • Home Renovations and Set, the Snake God
  • As ratified by The Mitchieville Cabinet at the thi...
  • This Just In
  • What In Tarnation Am I?
  • Little Linkie Love
  • Rosanne Barr Lashes Out At Madonna (but falls shor...
  • Wow, They're Still Alive!
  • The Next President Of The United States Of America
  • Salmonella Is Destroying The Universe
    • Mitchieville Cabinet

    • Campaign Manager
    • Re-Educationer-Fenris Badwulf
    • House Leaders
    • Parliamentary Chef
    • Defence Minister
    • Finance Minister
    • Native Affairs
    • Munitions - Reg
    • Culture & Arts
    • Information Minister
    • Environment Minister
    • Womyn's Affairs
    • Religious Affairs
    • Senate

    • Cannuckistan Chronicles
    • Florida Cracker
    • The Leather Penguin
    • Marginalized ACTION Dinosaur
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Backbenchers

    • 49th Parallel
    • Angry
    • Attu
    • Battle of Ontario
    • Blazing Cat Fur
    • Blog Quebecois
    • Catprint in the Mash
    • Dangerous Logic
    • Don Surber
    • Dr Mookie Love
    • Enig-Mac
    • Enjoy Every Sandwich
    • Grant Miller Media
    • Grouchy Old Cripple
    • Ice Princess
    • Kathy Shadle
    • Keyser Söze
    • Knowledge is Power
    • Last Of The Few
    • Limits of Respectability
    • Loganotron
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Mugs
    • OMMAG
    • Proud To Be Canadian
    • Rumcorps
    • Right off The Shore
    • Samantha Burns
    • Six Meat Buffet
    • Small Dead Animals
    • Steamboat McGoo
    • Taylor & Company
    • The Digital Brownshirt
    • The Drunken Stepfather
    • The Halls of Macadamia
    • The Last Amazon
    • The Daily Bayonet
    • Wonder Woman
    • Enemies of the State

    • Commissar Suvorov
    • dmorris
    • Dmorris
    • Lisa
    • DINO
    • dmorris
    • Reg
    • dmorris
    • Fenris
    • dmorris
    • Political Prisoners

    • Jack’s Newswatch
    • Purple Tory
    • The Black Rod
    • The Trusty Tory
    • Unambiguously Ambidextrous
    • Humor

      Powered by Blogger


      Mitchieville is worth $100,000,000.00.
      and your blog isn't.


    All content property of The Mayor, unless otherwise noted. This is under a creative commons license.

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    stats count