Fetishist Woman Marries Eiffel Tower
I've often heard that love is blind. Now you can add that love can also be inanimate:Erika La Tour Eiffel, 37, a former soldier who lives in San Francisco, has been in love with objects before. Her first infatuation was with Lance, a bow that helped her to become a world-class archer, she is fond of the Berlin Wall and she claims to have a physical relationship with a piece of fence she keeps in her bedroom.They look lovely together, I'm sure they will be very happy.
But it is the Eiffel Tower she has pledged to love, honour and obey in an intimate ceremony attended by a handful of friends.
She has changed her name legally to reflect the bond.
She revisits the massive structure as part of a documentary on Five on Objectum-Sexual women. There are around 40 people in the world who have declared themselves OS, all of them women and many of them also Asperger's Syndrome sufferers.
I know what this woman is going through, my third wife was the CN Tower. At first, everything was going great, the CN Tower paid plenty of attention to me, it always satisfied my needs. After a few months though, the CN Tower started coming home late from work, smelling of whiskey and K-Y. A few months after that, it became positively cold to me, not wanting to sleep in the same bed as me, not wanting to touch me, I could hardly get a good night kiss from it.
After six month we split and went our own way. I joined a traveling skateboard show, the CN Tower became the opening act of the latest Rolling Stones Tour. Some nights I lay awake thinking about the CN Tower, I sure hope it is okay, I hope it has found peace and true love.
She was a tower of power...
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home