A Victims Perspective

I am a victim of a racist, sexist, heteronormative society. My assumed name is Rag
My family have lived happily off the rents collected from tenants from properties bought by my hard working mother, who committed the time and spent Mike Harris’s money to get herself a degree in social work, while directing the raising of her five children by three fathers. Despite all the obstacles, Mom got a job as a social worker. We were very proud, until Mike Harris began to cut social programs. Mom had a drug overdose at work, and was forced to accept a settlement and then go on disability pension tied to the cost of living, along with bonuses for low carbon credit consumption.
After Mom became sick, it was almost impossible to manage the tenants. They bashed holes in the walls, urinated on the carpets, and smeared animal feces on the walls. We could not figure out the right blend of pills to give the primates. What had Mom been up to?
Then I got smart and enrolled in Racism Industry Studies at the Fenris Badwulf School of Telemarketing Excellence. I heard about the fine people at the Fenris Badwulf School of Telemarketing Excellence from a friend. My friend had driven his employer into bankruptcy and ruin, and got a great pension out of the deal, thanks to Fenris and his methods.
At the Fenris Badwulf School of Telemarketing Excellence, I learnt that there is a hierarchy amongst tax spenders, just like in the eco-systems of the great rivers of the Egyptian delta. My access to my tax spender entitlement was being threatened by the behaviour of other tax spenders. Among activists, the personal me comes first. Otherwise, everyone else (the other me) gets to struggle under taxation, regulation, litigation, or incompetent services.
Those delinquent tenants, whose sub-human culture was eroding the level of care I could give to myself, forcing me into contemplation of a two tier system (one level for me, one level for others, and a third level, a paying for services level, for others). So, I weeded out the worst examples. Thanks to the elective courses I took at the Fenris Badwulf School of Telemarketing Excellence, I learnt how to plan, estimate, and contract out the work to build the underground lime vat I need to have so that I could express my culture with my own voice. In my culture, we dissolve obnoxious people in quick lime.
Thanks to the ‘no questions asked’ culture of the activist employees of the social agencies, I was able to continue to collect various welfare payments and food handouts of the dissolved primates. As we speak, the roses are entwining their roots into the rich fertilizer which I made from their bones. As we speak, I am cashing the welfare cheques for three who are now one with the roses.
Thank you, Fenris Badwulf! Thank you, collectivists who keep the taxpayers paying for the spending of tax spenders like me! Thank you, lesser tax spenders, lower down on the feeding chain.
You can Act Locally, Think Globally, and Demand Handouts, too!
I, Fenris Badwulf, proudly introduces Rag, a recent graduate of the Racism Industry Studies program. You can see him at your gardening center.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home