The Mayor's Linkie Love
If you're wondering why I have posted a picture of bbq, the answer is simple: We are going to have a BBQ Carnival. Quiet down, let me explain. You're very rambunctious today.I was over at OMMAG's site, trying to hack his password so I could draw funny faces on some of the pictures he has posted, when I chanced upon his post about BBQ. The rack 'o pork looked so delicious, the potatoes looked so delectable, the vegetables looked so....errr....ahh...vegetable-ish. And it came to me out of the blue, I am going to have a BBQ Carnival and rock the free world.
Here's what I have in mind: The Carnival will take place June 5. I will take submissions up until June 4. The name of the carnival will be The BBQ Warrior Carnival.
Seeing as though everyone has a bbq, everyone has a bbq recipe, and everyone loves a bbq more than they love their children, this carnival is a no-brainer. Simply send me two pictures, a before and an after of your favourite slab of whatever you like to grill. Also send in your recipe on how you have perfected said dish. You don't even have to be a blogger to participate, you can be a regular shmuck like that guy over there, or even that other guy, possibly even that creepy guy with the pocket protector. Hell, everyone is invited to participate.
I'll post the pictures, the recipes, give out some great links and we will all learn a little about life and a lot about love. Man, country music has infiltrated my soul.
Anyway, that's the idea, let's do it....together. First though, let's have a little Linkie Love.
This YouTube clip is entitled, The Amazing Milk Trick. The only thing that is true about that title is that milk was involved. All the other words are nothing more than false advertising. Yet, it's still worth a watch. Hey, screw you, descriptive sentences!
Up to 83% of us know how old we are, yet less than 31% know how many days old we are. This has to stop.
Discovering Antarctica will answer any and all questions you may have about that giant frozen tundra. Funnily enough, I have no questions at all about Antarctica because I couldn't care less about it one iota. Eff you, polar bear assholes!
I really enjoyed Crazy Japanese Horror Film Posters. Mostly because it was crazy, was Japanese, there were posters, and it was about posters. and something about film.
Before I took the Spot the Fake Smile Test, I thought I would be good at figuring out who was smiling for real and who was faking. After I scored 18/20, I realized that I am pretty much a God among men and that one day my chiseled portrait might be on Mount Rushmore, right next to the Colonel Saunders and Barry Sanders. (Take the quiz, it's fun)
If you're not into cheese-racing, you are missing one of the greatest up and coming sports ever invented.
Although the girl in this set of pictures is attractive and photogenic, she never shuts her flippin' mouth. Having said that, what a funny page of pictures.
Even though purposely scaring a baby is close to abuse, it doesn't mean it can't be funny. Wait, what?
From website--Infected is a game designed for 2-10 people. To play: simply draw a card and use your body to communicate your new affliction to the other players, if someone guesses the illness in a timely manner, the amount of points indicated on the card are awarded to both the infected person and the player who diagnoses them. This link is dedicated to k and dmorris.
Most of you probably think that pictures of an abandoned laboratory that studied a human brain would be rather sick. You're only half right.
And another Linkie Love goes into the annals of history.
Three things: Why isn't OMMAG in Mitchieville's Cabinet? I demand an explanation from my IT team. 2) Carnival of the BBQ Warrior is on! 3) Fenris, I'll swing by between 1-2 tomorrow, see you then.
Labels: Linkie Love
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home