Think Globally, Act Locally, and Demand Handouts!

Thursday, May 01, 2008

The Mayor's Linkie Love

Steamboat McGoo is in the middle of spring cleaning his computer, getting rid of his old porn pictures and clearing out some space for some new ones. So Steamboat decided to take a bunch of the odd and wonderful pictures he's clearing out and make one gigantic beautiful post. I'm telling you this because what you are about to see when you travel to Steamboat's site site will make you laugh, cry, angry, happy, possibly horny, but most of all, his pictures will make you horny.

I already mentioned horny? Are you positive, because I don't remember typing that out? I know I could go back and look at what I typed, but truth be told, I've never done that before and I'll be damned if I start now. The important thing is to make your way over to Steamboat's, have a look at his post and then get the hell out and come right back here where there will be no updates for 10 hours. Wouldn't you rather have some peace and quiet instead of all that noisy activity at other sites? Sure you would, welcome to Mitchieville.

I have several links for you today, that after viewing, you will say to yourself in your head, "I think I want to blow The Mayor". For 50% of Mitchieville readership I salute you in your choice of wanting to go down on a grade A 100% Canadian piece of meat. For the other 50% of you, and you know who you are, that kind of talk makes me uncomfortable and I'll ask you kindly to stop making sexual references about taking me in your mouth.

Sorry I had to be rather stern to the women of Mitchieville like that, but enough is enough, I run a tight ship here, one that adults and children alike can feel at home at.

Let's do this linkie thing!

What better way to stay off Linkie Love than by watching some giggling mess of a teenage girl introduce her face to a wall via a treadmill.

This may be the second link on the page, but it might be #1 in my heart: the Ten Most Creative Business Cards is worth the boo.

There are many ways to cut down on your food bill, but I wouldn't suggest the French way--even though it's clever.

Mimes, clowns, and now marionettes, three things that haunt my dreams and keep me awake at night. I didn't have a phobia of marionettes until I went to Celebrity Marionettes. Funny site, as in funny scary.

I don't have the best hearing in the world, but did that goat with the gigantic testicle just ask for more food?

Sure, you might be the shit on Guitar Hero and Rock Band, but you're nothing if you aren't a master at Cello Challenge. I'm so good I could join the Tonnawanda Philharmonic any time I choose **The Mayor's choice of the day.

Refacing/defacing government tender cost me a few hours of my life the other day. I certainly didn't expect it to be such a worthwhile site, but sometimes it's nice to be wrong.

I tried really hard to understand what You Won't Believe Your Eyes was all about, but I couldn't for the life of me figure it out. Having said that, I've been back four times out of morbid curiosity.

A quiz on 1980's fads brought back a whole slew of memories from the 80's. Whether that's good or bad I'm not sure. All I know is that now I can't stop listening to the Flock of Seagulls.

There is less than a 1/7 chance that you will enjoy this 3D art. For those of you that actually enjoy it, welcome to a very small club.

I'm hoping that these links will be so impressive that when the Linkie Awards come up in the fall, Mitchieville will win in every category. I know its more of a fantasy of mine, but a man has to dream.

Labels: Linkie Love

posted by The Mayor at 7:09 AM

|

Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us


<< Home

Contributors

  • command economy
  • Reg
  • The Mayor
  • Fenris Badwulf
Donations To The Christian Children's Fund
  • Click HERE and see why.

Best Canadian Blog The 2007 Weblog Awards Mitchieville Kicks Ass!

Previous Posts

  • Ecuador--Shit Ya!
  • Church's Chicken Goes To The Dogs
  • Sean Avery Has Been Hospitalized, And I Have New S...
  • Gary Coleman's Marriage Is In A Little Trouble
  • The Mayor Offers Choices
  • Trivia Tuesday, April 29, 2008
  • America's Most Liberal & Conservative Cities Are?
  • Are You A Racist?
  • Mitchieville's Mugshot Of The Week
  • Piece Of Art Or Piece Of Shit?
    • Mitchieville Cabinet

    • Campaign Manager
    • Re-Educationer-Fenris Badwulf
    • House Leaders
    • Parliamentary Chef
    • Defence Minister
    • Finance Minister
    • Native Affairs
    • Munitions - Reg
    • Culture & Arts
    • Information Minister
    • Environment Minister
    • Womyn's Affairs
    • Religious Affairs
    • Senate

    • Cannuckistan Chronicles
    • Florida Cracker
    • The Leather Penguin
    • Marginalized ACTION Dinosaur
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Backbenchers

    • 49th Parallel
    • Angry
    • Attu
    • Battle of Ontario
    • Blazing Cat Fur
    • Blog Quebecois
    • Catprint in the Mash
    • Dangerous Logic
    • Don Surber
    • Dr Mookie Love
    • Enig-Mac
    • Enjoy Every Sandwich
    • Grant Miller Media
    • Grouchy Old Cripple
    • Ice Princess
    • Kathy Shadle
    • Keyser Söze
    • Knowledge is Power
    • Last Of The Few
    • Limits of Respectability
    • Loganotron
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Mugs
    • OMMAG
    • Proud To Be Canadian
    • Rumcorps
    • Right off The Shore
    • Samantha Burns
    • Six Meat Buffet
    • Small Dead Animals
    • Steamboat McGoo
    • Taylor & Company
    • The Digital Brownshirt
    • The Drunken Stepfather
    • The Halls of Macadamia
    • The Last Amazon
    • The Daily Bayonet
    • Wonder Woman
    • Enemies of the State

    • Commissar Suvorov
    • dmorris
    • Dmorris
    • Lisa
    • DINO
    • dmorris
    • Reg
    • dmorris
    • Fenris
    • dmorris
    • Political Prisoners

    • Jack’s Newswatch
    • Purple Tory
    • The Black Rod
    • The Trusty Tory
    • Unambiguously Ambidextrous
    • Humor

      Powered by Blogger


      Mitchieville is worth $100,000,000.00.
      and your blog isn't.


    All content property of The Mayor, unless otherwise noted. This is under a creative commons license.

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    stats count