Mugshot Of The Week

Golden Glove boxer Joe DiStefano IV, 20, was arrested at his home after after he tried to assault police. It was DiStefano's mother who called the police in the first place, after hearing her son and his girlfriend in a terrible screaming match. Police say DiStefano became enraged after they tried to put handcuffs on him, forcing the coppers to use some tazery goodness on him.
In the memorable quote from Rocky: "Ah come on, Adrian, it's true. I was nobody. But that don't matter either, you know? 'Cause I was thinkin', it really don't matter if I lose this fight. It really don't matter if this guy opens my head, either. 'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. When that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood".
Joe DiStefano, you aint no Rocky (or Rocky II, III, or IIII), however, you are Mitchieville's Mugshot Loser of the Week. So, in essense, you are still a contender.
Labels: Mugshot of the Week
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home