Think Globally, Act Locally, and Demand Handouts!

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The Morality Quiz--Part II

We had quite a few good responses from yesterday's Morality Quiz. And when I say good responses, I actually mean that most of the responses terrified me. Not to the point where I can't sleep at night, but I do have all your IP addy's and the proper authorities have been contacted.

The thing about these questions is that you never really know how you would respond to a situation until you are put into one. I've had my share of bad situations that required immediate attention, and luckily I responded well.

True story, about 15 years ago I had to take a pee so bad that I pulled into a seedy hotel to use their bathroom. While I was peeing, some freak came in, walked up to me and stuck a knife to my neck. He told me not to move and went ahead and robbed me of $30. You know what I did the whole time? I peed. I did nothing but pee. That's my story.

However, after this happened I told my friends the story. Most of them started acting like they were some sort of superhero and told me how they would have handled the situation. All of them ended the story by kicking the guys head in and saving Gotham City, not one of them did nothing but pee like I did.

Moral of the story? I really enjoy peeing. Wait, that's not it. The moral is, as I said earlier, you never know how you would react in a terrifying situation unless you are in a terrifying situation.

How would you answer this not-so-terrifying situation?
You do a sponsored swim for the charity Help The Very Smallest Children, swim 20 lengths and collect $100 from your sponsors. On the way to the charity, you notice that French Connection has the jacket you have always coveted on sale at the bargain price of $99.99. Do you:

1) Go to the charity and hand over the money - you can get the jacket in Oxfam in a few years

2) Attack the sponsorship form with a pencil to make it look as if you only got £50, and split the proceeds between Gucci and FCUK.

3) What do very small children need with £100? Are they bidding for rusks? I don't think so.
Cool, The Mayor has a new jacket!

And you, would you rip off a liberal begging group and spend the proceeds on fine clothery?

Labels: The Morality Quiz

posted by The Mayor at 6:27 PM

|

Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us


<< Home

Contributors

  • command economy
  • Reg
  • The Mayor
  • Fenris Badwulf
Donations To The Christian Children's Fund
  • Click HERE and see why.

Best Canadian Blog The 2007 Weblog Awards Mitchieville Kicks Ass!

Previous Posts

  • Meanest Mom In The World Isn't So Smart
  • What The Hell Am I?
  • 300
  • Zoo Officials Let Two Sick Polar Bear Cubs Get Eat...
  • The Morality Quiz
  • Waiter, Is There A Fly In My Bread Bowl?
  • The Dog Walker
  • 263 ft World Record Snowmobile Jump
  • The UN Wants Spiderman To Fight Along Side Peaceke...
  • Canadian Cartoon Caper #2
    • Mitchieville Cabinet

    • Campaign Manager
    • Re-Educationer-Fenris Badwulf
    • House Leaders
    • Parliamentary Chef
    • Defence Minister
    • Finance Minister
    • Native Affairs
    • Munitions - Reg
    • Culture & Arts
    • Information Minister
    • Environment Minister
    • Womyn's Affairs
    • Religious Affairs
    • Senate

    • Cannuckistan Chronicles
    • Florida Cracker
    • The Leather Penguin
    • Marginalized ACTION Dinosaur
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Backbenchers

    • 49th Parallel
    • Angry
    • Attu
    • Battle of Ontario
    • Blazing Cat Fur
    • Blog Quebecois
    • Catprint in the Mash
    • Dangerous Logic
    • Don Surber
    • Dr Mookie Love
    • Enig-Mac
    • Enjoy Every Sandwich
    • Grant Miller Media
    • Grouchy Old Cripple
    • Ice Princess
    • Kathy Shadle
    • Keyser Söze
    • Knowledge is Power
    • Last Of The Few
    • Limits of Respectability
    • Loganotron
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Mugs
    • OMMAG
    • Proud To Be Canadian
    • Rumcorps
    • Right off The Shore
    • Samantha Burns
    • Six Meat Buffet
    • Small Dead Animals
    • Steamboat McGoo
    • Taylor & Company
    • The Digital Brownshirt
    • The Drunken Stepfather
    • The Halls of Macadamia
    • The Last Amazon
    • The Daily Bayonet
    • Wonder Woman
    • Enemies of the State

    • Commissar Suvorov
    • dmorris
    • Dmorris
    • Lisa
    • DINO
    • dmorris
    • Reg
    • dmorris
    • Fenris
    • dmorris
    • Political Prisoners

    • Jack’s Newswatch
    • Purple Tory
    • The Black Rod
    • The Trusty Tory
    • Unambiguously Ambidextrous
    • Humor

      Powered by Blogger


      Mitchieville is worth $100,000,000.00.
      and your blog isn't.


    All content property of The Mayor, unless otherwise noted. This is under a creative commons license.

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    stats count