Trivia
Successful candidates will receive privilege tokens.
1) How many sons did Ragnar Hairy-Breeks have?
2) According to Muhammad of Antioch, is it best to have an odd or an even number of wives?
3) In Astrology, the Sun is exalted in what sign?
4) According to Sepp Dietrich, why was the Sixth SS Panzer Army so named?
5) According to the Ontario Electrical Code, what constitutes extra High Voltage?
Bonus Question:
6) Explain the mathematics of the rankings of Google Web Searches.
I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this.
Note:- Privilege tokens will be awarded on the basis of need, not ability.
1) How many sons did Ragnar Hairy-Breeks have?
2) According to Muhammad of Antioch, is it best to have an odd or an even number of wives?
3) In Astrology, the Sun is exalted in what sign?
4) According to Sepp Dietrich, why was the Sixth SS Panzer Army so named?
5) According to the Ontario Electrical Code, what constitutes extra High Voltage?
Bonus Question:
6) Explain the mathematics of the rankings of Google Web Searches.
I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this.
Sample Solution. In the interest having equal outcomes for a diversity of ability, a sample solution is provided.
1) I do not know who is Ragnar Hairy-Breeks. This is a trick question. Do I get part marks for writing my name correctly?
2) The obvious answer is 'odd', but I figured that out for myself. I do know know who whats-his-name is. Is this a trick question? Do I get part marks for writing my name correctly?
3) I do not understand the question. Yield is a sign, is it not? It is yellow, like the Sun. Is this a trick question? Do I get part marks for writing my name correctly?
4) That is an easy question. We learnt that at HarperYouth. The Sixth SS Panzer Army only had six tanks (when the question was posed to Sepp Dietrich).
5) I do not understand the question. I did not know that electricity could be safe at the same time. Is the answer a number? You did not tell how many figures of accuracy you want. Can I give a range answer?
Note:- Privilege tokens will be awarded on the basis of need, not ability.
Labels: Fenris
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home