Pimp C Is Dead--Long Live Pimp C

Pimp C, not to be confused with Hep C, is dead. There is no word on how Hep C died, but he was found early today in a Beverly Hills Hotel.
For those of you not familiar with Hep C, here is a bit of background for you milky white-toast homeys, yo:
Pimp C, whose real name is Chad Butler, was a member of UGK, a rap duo that had a No. 1 album in August.We shall miss Hep C. In his honour I have penned a few lines I hope will comfort you through this trying time:
UGK's more enduring claim to fame may be helping usher in an era in which Southern rap has become a dominant national sales force.
In 2002, Butler was sentenced to eight years in prison after falling behind on court-ordered community service. The rapper-producer pleaded no contest to aggravated assault charges after brandishing a gun during an argument with a woman at a shopping mall.
Hep C is dead, wut up wit dat?I would be lying to you if I said there weren't a few watery driplets streaking down my most-manly cheeks right now.
Dey found his body, it was all phat.
Da man don't know wut killed Hep C,
I say let the phat bastard be.
Hep C was a master of the rap,
They found his body strewn in crap.
It's a mystery as to how he died,
I'm guessin' it was from a 45.
Goodbye Hep, goodbye Chad,
goodbye you sweet, magnificent lad.
Your life was snuffed out way too short,
Too bad you spent most of it in court.
Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home