The Phew Discusses The History Of Mankind
I like watching the Phew because it teaches me things, like, bacon is better when dipped in chocolate, and, Sherri Sheppard is a plant, because there is no way on earth that anyone can be that stupid. For those of you that have no intention of clicking on the YouTube clip, here is what was said today that made me think, "Yes, these are some smart, smart women":
Whoopi: "When he was around there was no Jesus Christ stuff going on."I intend on giving Sherri Sheppard a copy of my Gideon Bible and pointing to the chapter marked *Genesis*. That should help clear up this whole *Nothing predates Jesus* bruhaha.
Sherri: "They still had Christians back then. They had Christians because they threw them to the lions."
Whoopi: "I think this might predate that."
Sherri: "I don't think anything predates Christians."
Joy: "The Greeks were first. Then the Romans. Then the Christians."
Sherri: "Jesus came first before them, so..."
Whoopi: "Not on paper."
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home