Friday Night Man Flesh



Elzbth has taken me to task for the lack of manflesh appearing around Mitchieville of late. My sincerest apologizes to the fine card-carrying members of *BITCH* and I have promised to waive this month dues to make reparations. Let me assure you that though the visuals have been disappointing, I have been tirelessly advocating advocacy.
Take Reg for example. He's a male, but he thinks he can cook better than me, a female. As every person trained in sensitivity understands, being a female gives you certain advantages denied to penis carrying members. Sometimes those advantages are obtained through force, but that's okay, because I'm a proud member of *BITCH*. I've been working hard to smackdown Reg and I will continue to knock him down until he finally runs away. And he will, because the all-knowing Sargon has faxed me an advance copy of Reg's horoscope and it doesn't look good. I'm glad I'm Lisa and not Reg.
I also have an exciting announcement to make. As many of you will know, our good friend Darcey features Blues every Friday night over at Dust my Broom. Hey, I thought to myself just now. What a good idea it would be for *BITCH* to host Friday Night Man Flesh. And so that idea is now a reality. Welcome to the first Friday Night Man Flesh. Friday nights at Mitchieville have suddenly become a lot tastier.
Speaking of Darcey, he featured his own man flesh at the Broom last night.

I, Lisa, multicultural resident of London and Mitchieville, and proud founding member of *BITCH*, remind you to vote for me in the next Smackdown, because Reg has a hairy back, and nobody likes that, especially when that person is cooking food.
Labels: Friday Night Man Flesh
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home