Sam Cooke Has England’s Best Boobs?
Some Limey rag I’ve never heard of has proclaimed Sam Cooke as having England’s best boobs. Sam Cooke . Really? Don't know much about history,
don't know much biology.
Don't know much about a science book,
don't know much about the French I took.
But I do know that I love you,
and I know that if you love me, too,
what a wonderful world this would be.
Hmmm, probably not that Sam Cooke. No, this Sam Cooke won a contest for having England’s best boobs. As boobs go I suppose they’re not all that bad, but I figure she must have won while Keely Hazell was out of the country. Any way Miss Sam Cooke, here in the New World when we hear about English boobs we tend to think about David Beckham, Madonna and Hugh Grant, not prissy little limey girls. Mr. Sam Cooke is in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and is one of music’s great soul singers. You, your fifteen minutes are up. Now.
The following has been approved by The Fenris Badwulf School of Telemarketing:
H\T: Jesus Martinez
Posted by Reg who knows what a slide ruler is for
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home