Let's Talk Some More About Jessica Simpson's Breasts
Discussing Jessica Simpson's breasts never gets old, at least to me. I'm sure you're sick and tired of coming to this site and always seeing pictures of Jessica Simpson and her magnificent breasts. Sorry, you'll just have to suck it up...the posts I mean, not Jessica's breasts. Perverts.The blonde babe said: "If I have kids, and they're hanging to my waist, that's when I might start to think about having something done to them."Perky and cute are not the two proper adjectives when describing Jessica's globes. Earth-shattering and mind-numbing, for sure, but certainly not perky and cute. Perky and cute is reserved for people named Mindy from home-ec.
She added: "Right now, they're perky and cute."
It doesn't matter a whit, as long as the conversation never strays too far away from Jessica's breasts, I know that the world is still a decent place to live in. When we as a society stop talking and noticing something so incredibly delicious, then that means the terrorists have won, and I don't want to live in that kind of world.
Are you with me?
Face it, it's better than talking about Richard Simmons. Right?
Another Use My Computer pic (if Use My Computer doesn't link me soon, I'm going to stop stealing their bandwidth. That'll teach 'em!).
Labels: Hollyweirdo's, jessica simpson
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home