The Evil Apprentice, chapter 5
The Evil Apprentice is one of my best telemarketing acolytes, a veritable adept in the art of phone sales. Alas, he has foregone telemarketing for a career as an electrician, and he is in his fourth year of electrical apprenticeship. What a fool. Here is another rich anecdote from his miserable life. Let us hope he returns to telemarketing. I give you the Evil Apprentice …
I am beginning to appreciate Union Solidarity
We walled up an obnoxious foreman in a wall last week.
The guy was a bully, face it. He was always yelling at the construction workers. Somebody complained to the Union. They sent out a steward.
His crew grabbed him around midnight on Thursday. I helped them to wall him up in a wall in the Dufferin Mall (on Dufferin, just south of Bloor). It was good … I got to use a nail gun for the first time. I made some new friends.
The bad foreman made muffled screams all night. I could hear him clawing at the drywall.
I guess nobody noticed the noises he was making the next few days.
We came back to work yesterday.
Only the bad smell lets you know he is in the wall.
His crew divided up his tools. They gave me this neat construction pencil. I feel I belong now. Shared experiences are the social glue that holds us together, just like the Free Masons.
These anecdotes from the life of the Evil Apprentice brought to you by Fenris Badwulf. He is living an Edgar Allen Poe sort of existence right now. Your dollars can save him. Send me your money, and save the evil apprentice from a life of work.
I am beginning to appreciate Union Solidarity
We walled up an obnoxious foreman in a wall last week.
The guy was a bully, face it. He was always yelling at the construction workers. Somebody complained to the Union. They sent out a steward.
His crew grabbed him around midnight on Thursday. I helped them to wall him up in a wall in the Dufferin Mall (on Dufferin, just south of Bloor). It was good … I got to use a nail gun for the first time. I made some new friends.
The bad foreman made muffled screams all night. I could hear him clawing at the drywall.
I guess nobody noticed the noises he was making the next few days.
We came back to work yesterday.
Only the bad smell lets you know he is in the wall.
His crew divided up his tools. They gave me this neat construction pencil. I feel I belong now. Shared experiences are the social glue that holds us together, just like the Free Masons.
These anecdotes from the life of the Evil Apprentice brought to you by Fenris Badwulf. He is living an Edgar Allen Poe sort of existence right now. Your dollars can save him. Send me your money, and save the evil apprentice from a life of work.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home