What a Super Bowl
That sure was an incredible game last night, wasn't it? There are just so many highlites that it would be impossible for me to document them all right now, but I would like to tell you about the few plays and features that really stuck in my mind.
Remember that play in the first quarter where the white quarterback from the team dressed in the darker jerseys threw the ball and the black guy caught it and started to run really fast? Wow, that was amazing.
Or how, in the second quarter, the white quarterback from the team in the lighter uniforms tossed the ball to the black guy that was running down the field, but he didn't catch it and the crowd went "Awwww". What a play.
The halftime show was simply the best ever. Those musicians who played those songs were really good. I especially like the third song they sang, they really sounded great. I was especially impressed by the musician who was standing to the right of the singer, that person was super.
I also appreciated the commercials where they tried selling their wares by including humour. The little Danish girl and I laughed out loud when that actor said that line that was funny. Boy, what a treat!
The third quarter was even better than the first two put together. I was amazed when the black guy from the team with the dark jerseys took the ball and ran like hell down the field. I thought he was going to score, but he only managed to get three yards. So you remember that play? It was something else.
The fourth quarter was like no other quarter I have ever seen in football. The guy that kicks the ball for the team in the lighter jerseys did a really good job, he kicked the hell out of the ball. The other team wasn't as good I'd say, but they did have that play where the quarterback threw the ball, the black guy caught it and started to run really fast. That will stick in my mind forever.
Then the game came to an end...3...2...1...and that team won by a certain amount of points. How thrilling, I should have taped it so I could watch it over and over again.
What a Super Bowl!
Remember that play in the first quarter where the white quarterback from the team dressed in the darker jerseys threw the ball and the black guy caught it and started to run really fast? Wow, that was amazing.
Or how, in the second quarter, the white quarterback from the team in the lighter uniforms tossed the ball to the black guy that was running down the field, but he didn't catch it and the crowd went "Awwww". What a play.
The halftime show was simply the best ever. Those musicians who played those songs were really good. I especially like the third song they sang, they really sounded great. I was especially impressed by the musician who was standing to the right of the singer, that person was super.
I also appreciated the commercials where they tried selling their wares by including humour. The little Danish girl and I laughed out loud when that actor said that line that was funny. Boy, what a treat!
The third quarter was even better than the first two put together. I was amazed when the black guy from the team with the dark jerseys took the ball and ran like hell down the field. I thought he was going to score, but he only managed to get three yards. So you remember that play? It was something else.
The fourth quarter was like no other quarter I have ever seen in football. The guy that kicks the ball for the team in the lighter jerseys did a really good job, he kicked the hell out of the ball. The other team wasn't as good I'd say, but they did have that play where the quarterback threw the ball, the black guy caught it and started to run really fast. That will stick in my mind forever.
Then the game came to an end...3...2...1...and that team won by a certain amount of points. How thrilling, I should have taped it so I could watch it over and over again.
What a Super Bowl!
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home