It's That Voodoo That Angelina Jolie Do Do
What a ridiculous title, I should be ashamed of myself. But I'm not, I'm actually turned on by my own wittiness.Anyhoo, sources say that Angelina Jolie is working voodoo on Brad Pitt, yet somehow this doesn't surprise me in the least:
Hollywood diva Angelina Jolie has reportedly given actor Brad Pitt a vial of gray powder to ward off accidents. According to the New York Daily times, it was discovered in the glove compartment of Pitt’s car by a close friend. Pitt later revealed to his friend that the vial contained the remnants of a bat.This is what is known as being led around by your dick. There is nothing a hot woman will say or do that a guy won't follow or listen to. Even the most bizarre requests are fulfilled when it comes from a hot woman. "Brad, I want you to wear geisha slippers and wear this vial of aborted seal pup blood to ward off evil freckles", "Yes dear, can I have sex now?"
It makes perfect sense, Angelina is a crazy voodoo priestess, and Brad is a horny cult follower.
Voo? Doo? You? Sure
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home