You aught not to be in Pictures
"And the third runner up to Miss Universe is...Wiki Wauhauhau of Hawaii!"
Julia: "It wasn't a strong field at all this year, was it Bob?"
Bob: "Not at all Julia, considering the winner has 53 upper teeth"
Julia: "Even Kirston Dunst would be regarded as hot in this crowd"
Bob: "Yes indeed, Julia, snaggletooth would be considered the pick of the litter, for sure"
Julia: "When you think about it, friends should never let friends out of their cage if they knew what was good for them".
Bob: "Precisely, Julia, a friend isn't helping another friend if they know they could scare the paint off a car, but still let them see the light of day".
Julia: "Hehe, you're so right, Bob. Hey Bob, how much do you think you'd have to drink to make that girl into a fox?"
Bob: "If I was shooting the booze directly into my eyeball with a dirty syringe, I'd say about 2 tankers worth".
Julia: "Are you saying then that the third runner up isn't attractive?"
Bob: "Maybe she might be *old school* attractive in the Cro-Magnon sense, but here on planet earth we look for something different where looks are concerned".
Julia: "I'd have to agree with you, Bob. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go, I just threw up a little in my mouth".
Julia: "It wasn't a strong field at all this year, was it Bob?"Bob: "Not at all Julia, considering the winner has 53 upper teeth"
Julia: "Even Kirston Dunst would be regarded as hot in this crowd"
Bob: "Yes indeed, Julia, snaggletooth would be considered the pick of the litter, for sure"
Julia: "When you think about it, friends should never let friends out of their cage if they knew what was good for them".
Bob: "Precisely, Julia, a friend isn't helping another friend if they know they could scare the paint off a car, but still let them see the light of day".
Julia: "Hehe, you're so right, Bob. Hey Bob, how much do you think you'd have to drink to make that girl into a fox?"
Bob: "If I was shooting the booze directly into my eyeball with a dirty syringe, I'd say about 2 tankers worth".
Julia: "Are you saying then that the third runner up isn't attractive?"
Bob: "Maybe she might be *old school* attractive in the Cro-Magnon sense, but here on planet earth we look for something different where looks are concerned".
Julia: "I'd have to agree with you, Bob. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go, I just threw up a little in my mouth".
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home