Merry Christmas all Y'all
It's Christmas day, The Mayor's seventh favourite day of the year. I love Christmas, I especially love the look on my legitimate children's faces when they open their gifts. Just to see the expression on my boys faces when they open up their boxes and pull out those Home Depot gift cards, it's priceless, it's simply a thing of magic.
No matter what anyone tells you, children love the Home Depot. At first I was going to get the kids an X-Box, a portable DVD player, some movies, a Light-Saber, things like that. But then when I gave it further consideration, I knew that giving them gift cards from the worlds top do-it-yourself store makes an awful lot of sense.
I knew I got them the right gift just seconds after they opened their boxes. Within seconds both children were crying, no doubt tears of happiness and joy. They are just so thrilled at what they received that they haven't stopped crying for the last three hours. The crying soon turned to bawling, and now their little lips are trembling and their legs are shaking, and every so often they hiccup. My older legitimate cried so much that he even threw up a few times. I got that on tape, it's funny.
I hope everyone got what they asked for, I hope all Mitchievillians were good little boys and girls, as I'm sure you were. I was a good boy this year, and the little Danish girl rewarded me with a present that while not costing anything, sure made The Mayor feel better. About two hours after I received my *gift* from the little Danish girl, I asked her if she could give me another gift, the same as the first one. I'm not a greedy guy, but Jesus H. Christ, the gift was so good that I was nearly begging for a second one. My toes still haven't uncurled.
So, from Fenris and I, and from the entire Mitchievillian cabinet, we wish you a safe and happy Christmas.
No matter what anyone tells you, children love the Home Depot. At first I was going to get the kids an X-Box, a portable DVD player, some movies, a Light-Saber, things like that. But then when I gave it further consideration, I knew that giving them gift cards from the worlds top do-it-yourself store makes an awful lot of sense.
I knew I got them the right gift just seconds after they opened their boxes. Within seconds both children were crying, no doubt tears of happiness and joy. They are just so thrilled at what they received that they haven't stopped crying for the last three hours. The crying soon turned to bawling, and now their little lips are trembling and their legs are shaking, and every so often they hiccup. My older legitimate cried so much that he even threw up a few times. I got that on tape, it's funny.
I hope everyone got what they asked for, I hope all Mitchievillians were good little boys and girls, as I'm sure you were. I was a good boy this year, and the little Danish girl rewarded me with a present that while not costing anything, sure made The Mayor feel better. About two hours after I received my *gift* from the little Danish girl, I asked her if she could give me another gift, the same as the first one. I'm not a greedy guy, but Jesus H. Christ, the gift was so good that I was nearly begging for a second one. My toes still haven't uncurled.
So, from Fenris and I, and from the entire Mitchievillian cabinet, we wish you a safe and happy Christmas.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home