MENSA Question #17
How are you MENSA-heads with anagrams? Good, I'm glad to hear it, good luck with these anagrams, they reek of disaster. Here are the anagrams of seven famous writers, none of whom are still living. Can you discover their identities? The words formed by the anagrams are not clues:
I'll try to post the answers this weekend, probably Saturday if I had a guess.
Until then, get yer crayons and try to figure this bastard out.
A slim help awakes ireSo far I've discovered 4 of the 6 writers, and I've been going over it for about 10 minutes. I'm a 3/4 MENSA, not a full-fledge member.
Holy smart alec
Holes jam nouns
Carry huge coffee
Pooch ends raj
Skin held scarce
I'm a chemically weak parakeet
I'll try to post the answers this weekend, probably Saturday if I had a guess.
Until then, get yer crayons and try to figure this bastard out.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home