What's in OBJ's lunch?
My friend, OBJ, always has the bestest lunch. It's always crammed full of semi-nutritional and interesting food products. I'd have to say that OBJ has the best lunches in the world.
There's a good reason why OBJ has the bestest lunches: it's because he doesn't make them. His lovely girlfriend, Babosa, makes his lunches for him. And as an Italian, Babosa always packs OBJ fantastic meat products, no crappy vegetable based lunches for him.
OBJ's lunch usually weighs in around 5lbs, not including the quite fashionable lunch bag that holds his lunch-time feast.
This week I'd like to play a little game called "What's in OBJ's lunch?" It's a fairly simple game, but yet it's a game that will give us thousand of hours of haha's, guffaws, yuk-yuk's, and downright hilarity. Of course, as with every game I start on Mitchieville, it will be funny for the first few days, then it will get boring, until the inevitable: you won't even read the post anymore, you'll just skip it and cast scorn upon me, making me feel like a little abused orphan child.
Here's what I'm thinking: At the end of this week, the person who is closest as to what OBJ has in his lunch will be elected *Nutritional Advisor* to the Mitchievillian cabinet. If you are already a cabinet member and manage to win, then you get basically nothing, just bragging rights. Bragging rights for what, I don't know, let's just get started.
Today I think OBJ will have:
Now, get guessin'!
**This is funny, Spellcheck's word suggestion for *OBJ* is *obese*.
There's a good reason why OBJ has the bestest lunches: it's because he doesn't make them. His lovely girlfriend, Babosa, makes his lunches for him. And as an Italian, Babosa always packs OBJ fantastic meat products, no crappy vegetable based lunches for him.
OBJ's lunch usually weighs in around 5lbs, not including the quite fashionable lunch bag that holds his lunch-time feast.
This week I'd like to play a little game called "What's in OBJ's lunch?" It's a fairly simple game, but yet it's a game that will give us thousand of hours of haha's, guffaws, yuk-yuk's, and downright hilarity. Of course, as with every game I start on Mitchieville, it will be funny for the first few days, then it will get boring, until the inevitable: you won't even read the post anymore, you'll just skip it and cast scorn upon me, making me feel like a little abused orphan child.
Here's what I'm thinking: At the end of this week, the person who is closest as to what OBJ has in his lunch will be elected *Nutritional Advisor* to the Mitchievillian cabinet. If you are already a cabinet member and manage to win, then you get basically nothing, just bragging rights. Bragging rights for what, I don't know, let's just get started.
Today I think OBJ will have:
2 cans of CokeRemember, you don't have to know OBJ to play this game, you just have to know that he has an insatiable appetite and his lovely girlfriend is Italian.
2 bottled waters
1 ham sandwich on a kaiser
A mountain of garlic pork in a tupperware dish
2 chicken breasts
2 pizza slices
5 mini-chocolate bars (3 O'Henry and 2 Hershey kisses)
A bag of cookies (12 cookies)
2 Red Rain caffeine power drinks.
Now, get guessin'!
**This is funny, Spellcheck's word suggestion for *OBJ* is *obese*.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home