Mind finds true love
Unfortunately for him, he found his true love in a store window:
The main problem with mannequins is their designers made them too irresistible. What man in their right mind can resist a plastic woman with half arms and no legs? Not a one I tells ya, not a one.
The word mannequin come from the Latin, it means: "A shapely, mute, plastic woman designed for the sexual gratification of man". If that doesn't scream *mount me*, then I don't know what does.
Man on Mannequin love
A teenager has been charged with indecent exposure after he was caught trying to have sex with a female mannequin on display at an arts centre.I'm not sure I want to live in a world where it's illegal to have sex in public with mannequins. Mannequins can be smokin' hot, I've discussed this before.
Security guards found Michael Plentyhorse, 18, sprawled with the dummy on the floor with his trousers and pants down.
Guards said they had noticed several times before that the dummy's clothes had been removed at the centre in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, US.
If convicted, Plentyhorse may be registered as a sex offender.
The main problem with mannequins is their designers made them too irresistible. What man in their right mind can resist a plastic woman with half arms and no legs? Not a one I tells ya, not a one.
The word mannequin come from the Latin, it means: "A shapely, mute, plastic woman designed for the sexual gratification of man". If that doesn't scream *mount me*, then I don't know what does.
Man on Mannequin love
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home