CRRRRRRRap
What do you get when you mix Country music and Rap? If you guessed something the Devil would invent to make people shoot themselves in the face, then you would certainly be correct, but that's not the answer I'm looking for. The answer is Insane Shane McKane .
Now the worst of both world's can be yours on CD for the incredibly low price of just $8.99(plus shipping). Actually, come to think of it, that seems to be about $8.99 too high. How much would I pay for a country/rap album? Well, I'd sell my spleen NOT to have it, that's for sure, yuckity yuck.
Here are a few tune titles from the incredibly self intoxicated Shane *lame ass* McKane;
Shane, here's a little advice from The Mayor; get a fucking job. Stop being an idiot with this country/rap, or crap as we folks like to call it. Clean yourself up, buy yourself a suit and check the help-wanted pages, it is your only hope.
Insane Shane McKane, a punchline to an obvious bad joke.
Now the worst of both world's can be yours on CD for the incredibly low price of just $8.99(plus shipping). Actually, come to think of it, that seems to be about $8.99 too high. How much would I pay for a country/rap album? Well, I'd sell my spleen NOT to have it, that's for sure, yuckity yuck.
Here are a few tune titles from the incredibly self intoxicated Shane *lame ass* McKane;
I put the ho in hoedownDon't laugh, you'll only encourage him.
Nobel piece o' ass
and no-ones favourite, He's a pussy-whipped cowboy.
Shane, here's a little advice from The Mayor; get a fucking job. Stop being an idiot with this country/rap, or crap as we folks like to call it. Clean yourself up, buy yourself a suit and check the help-wanted pages, it is your only hope.
Insane Shane McKane, a punchline to an obvious bad joke.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home