About Timmy
Dear Mayor
My name is Ulcron, I am a senior student at the Schickelgruber institute, and a peer mentor of Dhung.
I was shocked. What a crock.
Dhung is a nice enough kid, but, lets face it, he has issues. Apparently, his parents have neglected to toilet train him, and his mother, er, someone, was still breast feeding him. I can only shake my head sadly. Perhaps if his parents had taken a more responsible role in his upbringing.
Anyway, I can tell you that of all the places for Dhung to land, the Schickelgruber Institute is the best. Dhung is one lucky kid.
When I came here, I was miserable and confused about gender, identity, and bias. Now that I have found my own true multi-cultural and polygendered inner self, I am at peace. And, I make good money, too. Being multi-culty and gender-adaptive sure pays well!
Thanks to Schickelgruber, I now make a six figure income as an actor!
I work for Rather and Associates, a producer of hard hitting, real life documentaries that illustrate life as it really is, without bias.
My breakthrough role was as the evil American soldier Russell Limbaugh. The documentary, The Truth about Iraq, was filmed entirely on location at the height of the envirocidal assault on the peace loving people of Falluja. The evil Americans overran a Shiite mosque just as a same sex marriage was being consummated. My character kills the lovers Mohammad and Abdul as they are embracing under the loving eyes of the peaceful holy man, Osama. Then my character massacres all of the poor defenseless endangered species that are taking refuge in the sacred grounds. I think the scene where the endangered pot bellied pigs are ‘cut up for bacon’ is very moving. It is all real truth.
My current project is an objective documentary about the massacre of the defenseless seals at the hands of evil straight white men determined to dominate and rape the earth and make species extinct. I am playing the evil captain of the sealing ship Earth-Rapist. I have several close-ups where I get to torture and kill seal pups. Then, my evil gang beats up some defenseless seal protesters. Two of the protesters, a same sex couple, are taken hostage and tortured by my evil heterosexual white crew while I smoke tobacco and eat meat. It is all real truth
With some hard work, Dhung can become a hard hitting, politically correct journalist too. He can tell people the truth, and let them know what to think.
Do not take that away from Dhung.
I, Fenris, have brought you this
My name is Ulcron, I am a senior student at the Schickelgruber institute, and a peer mentor of Dhung.
I was shocked. What a crock.
Dhung is a nice enough kid, but, lets face it, he has issues. Apparently, his parents have neglected to toilet train him, and his mother, er, someone, was still breast feeding him. I can only shake my head sadly. Perhaps if his parents had taken a more responsible role in his upbringing.
Anyway, I can tell you that of all the places for Dhung to land, the Schickelgruber Institute is the best. Dhung is one lucky kid.
When I came here, I was miserable and confused about gender, identity, and bias. Now that I have found my own true multi-cultural and polygendered inner self, I am at peace. And, I make good money, too. Being multi-culty and gender-adaptive sure pays well!
Thanks to Schickelgruber, I now make a six figure income as an actor!
I work for Rather and Associates, a producer of hard hitting, real life documentaries that illustrate life as it really is, without bias.
My breakthrough role was as the evil American soldier Russell Limbaugh. The documentary, The Truth about Iraq, was filmed entirely on location at the height of the envirocidal assault on the peace loving people of Falluja. The evil Americans overran a Shiite mosque just as a same sex marriage was being consummated. My character kills the lovers Mohammad and Abdul as they are embracing under the loving eyes of the peaceful holy man, Osama. Then my character massacres all of the poor defenseless endangered species that are taking refuge in the sacred grounds. I think the scene where the endangered pot bellied pigs are ‘cut up for bacon’ is very moving. It is all real truth.
My current project is an objective documentary about the massacre of the defenseless seals at the hands of evil straight white men determined to dominate and rape the earth and make species extinct. I am playing the evil captain of the sealing ship Earth-Rapist. I have several close-ups where I get to torture and kill seal pups. Then, my evil gang beats up some defenseless seal protesters. Two of the protesters, a same sex couple, are taken hostage and tortured by my evil heterosexual white crew while I smoke tobacco and eat meat. It is all real truth
With some hard work, Dhung can become a hard hitting, politically correct journalist too. He can tell people the truth, and let them know what to think.
Do not take that away from Dhung.
I, Fenris, have brought you this
Labels: Fenris
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home