Think Globally, Act Locally, and Demand Handouts!

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Hitler Was A Vegetarian

Did you know that Hitler was a vegetarian? It's true. They can tell if you are a veggie person by cutting up your body after you die and checking out your liver. If it's yellow, then you were a veggie person. If it is black, you were a smoker, if there is only a piece of it left then you were a drinker. If they cut you open and find you don't have a heart, then you're a liberal. These are the facts, make of them what you may.

I don't eat vegetables, I find them bland, tasteless, and quite frankly they offend me. I don't like the texture of them, I don't like the look of them, and the smell makes me sick. I eat corn, that's it. Corn has no nutritional value, that's why it tastes so good. Where as broccoli is really good for you but it tastes like bad ass. The only smell worse than broccoli is that woman's perfume called Mackie. That is horrid beyond belief, if a woman wears Mackie she better get use to spending a lot of nights by herself.


Pweeta , People Who Enjoy Eating Tasty Animals, can be funny at times, but I found it lacks the punch I enjoy in a website. There are some funny parts, but in a strange way I think it is actually an anti meat site. I found that the designers of the site could have done a much better job, it could be really funny, but I found it simply amusing, that's it. Here's a good part though,
In school they teach us that Swift's Modest Proposal is an ironic joke- but it's not. Why do you think there's no good English food? The English REALLY eat Irish babies- and they taste good. Charlton Heston prophesied in 1973 that "Soilent Green" is people. But so is vegimite. Pacific Islanders also eat their dead. Cannibalism isn't a dirty word in these cultures. It shouldn't be in ours!
See? It was kind of funny, but didn't drive it home. The writer is probably a pretty funny guy, but I would think he's good at telling jokes, not making jokes up.

Sorry buddy, that's the way I see it. You should still go and check it out, maybe I'm too critical, or maybe you have no taste. Haha, me so funny.

posted by The Mayor at 7:20 AM

|

Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us


<< Home

Contributors

  • command economy
  • Reg
  • The Mayor
  • Fenris Badwulf
Donations To The Christian Children's Fund
  • Click HERE and see why.

Best Canadian Blog The 2007 Weblog Awards Mitchieville Kicks Ass!

Previous Posts

  • Mario Brother on Acid
  • Gerbils, but No Tinfoil
  • Simon Says.....bend over
  • Penguin Lust
  • Rootin' Tootin' Raspberry Face
  • Queer As A
  • I'll Have My Seal On Ice
  • My Proposal for World Peace
  • Werds
  • Britney Says
    • Mitchieville Cabinet

    • Campaign Manager
    • Re-Educationer-Fenris Badwulf
    • House Leaders
    • Parliamentary Chef
    • Defence Minister
    • Finance Minister
    • Native Affairs
    • Munitions - Reg
    • Culture & Arts
    • Information Minister
    • Environment Minister
    • Womyn's Affairs
    • Religious Affairs
    • Senate

    • Cannuckistan Chronicles
    • Florida Cracker
    • The Leather Penguin
    • Marginalized ACTION Dinosaur
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Backbenchers

    • 49th Parallel
    • Angry
    • Attu
    • Battle of Ontario
    • Blazing Cat Fur
    • Blog Quebecois
    • Catprint in the Mash
    • Dangerous Logic
    • Don Surber
    • Dr Mookie Love
    • Enig-Mac
    • Enjoy Every Sandwich
    • Grant Miller Media
    • Grouchy Old Cripple
    • Ice Princess
    • Kathy Shadle
    • Keyser Söze
    • Knowledge is Power
    • Last Of The Few
    • Limits of Respectability
    • Loganotron
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Mugs
    • OMMAG
    • Proud To Be Canadian
    • Rumcorps
    • Right off The Shore
    • Samantha Burns
    • Six Meat Buffet
    • Small Dead Animals
    • Steamboat McGoo
    • Taylor & Company
    • The Digital Brownshirt
    • The Drunken Stepfather
    • The Halls of Macadamia
    • The Last Amazon
    • The Daily Bayonet
    • Wonder Woman
    • Enemies of the State

    • Commissar Suvorov
    • dmorris
    • Dmorris
    • Lisa
    • DINO
    • dmorris
    • Reg
    • dmorris
    • Fenris
    • dmorris
    • Political Prisoners

    • Jack’s Newswatch
    • Purple Tory
    • The Black Rod
    • The Trusty Tory
    • Unambiguously Ambidextrous
    • Humor

      Powered by Blogger


      Mitchieville is worth $100,000,000.00.
      and your blog isn't.


    All content property of The Mayor, unless otherwise noted. This is under a creative commons license.

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    stats count