Mitchieville's Completely Puny Milestone
At 5:23pm today, Mitchieville welcomed it's 1000 visitor to it's site. I know a lot of sites get 1000 hits faster then I can eat a bag of Dorito's, but I'm still happy. I'm happy because when I started Mitchieville, I was hoping to get 1000 hits in 3 months. I activated Statcounter January 11, so that's not too bad. Most of my hits are drive-by's, and to them I say "fuck you", I don't want you in Mitchieville anyway. But for you guys and dolls that come here regularly, or even semi-regularly, I sincerely want to say Thank You. I'm glad you found something that makes ya happy.
Oh for fuck sakes, look what you've done to me, I'm weeping like a God Damned schoolgirl.
My next site update will be when Mitchieville reaches 10,000 hits. When that happens I swear to God, I'm going to go down on all of you.
Oh for fuck sakes, look what you've done to me, I'm weeping like a God Damned schoolgirl.
My next site update will be when Mitchieville reaches 10,000 hits. When that happens I swear to God, I'm going to go down on all of you.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home