You go girl, straight to jail
Here's a heart warming tale of love from a mother to her son. God bless her. God bless us, everyone.
An Edmonton mom yesterday told how her love of her 14-year-old son and her desire not to be separated from him turned her into a bank robber. Speaking from the Edmonton Remand Centre where she is awaiting a court appearance next week, 33-year-old Veronica Lee Trudel said she is not a hardened criminal.
What she says hurts most of all is that her 14-year-old son has disowned her because of her crime.
"He's really mad at me and he says he doesn't want to live with me and this is all a sign that I'm not meant to be a mom," she said.
Yes, being a bank robber could possibly be a sign that you might not make a fit mother.
"I want people to know I'm just a regular person who tried to do my best for my son. Yeah, I went about it completely wrong but I'd promised him we would stay together.
"But he's like everyone else and thinks there must have been another way to get the rent money.
"But I promise you, I tried everything - social services, MLAs, the premier, everything."
You tried everything eh...did you try looking for a fucking job?
"I went on social assistance and was awarded $700 a month - that was my rent," she explained
Awarded? Actually, that's right. Welfare isn't a right, it's a fucking privilage.
"I couldn't find a cheaper two-bedroom place to live and if I got a one-bedroom they would have taken my son from me.
"I used to be a waitress but I've put on some weight since then and no one wants a fat waitress."
Except for the Corral.
Here's some tips for this poor lost soul. Get a job. Lose some weight. Stop robbing banks. Stop blaming everyone for your problems. Get a life. That's free advice baby, clean out your fat ears and listen to the Mayor. Oh ya, you're never welcome in Mitchieville. Unless I'm drunk.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home