Fenris Badwulf, Mayor of Mitchieville
I do not normally go for this endorsement thing in elections, but since neither whats his name, 'The Mayor', nor Lisa are doing it, my hands are tied and I am forced to share with you a few of the endorsements I have received. This one is from Ayn Rand, leader of the Objectivist Movement:
I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this. I care.
New York,
September 20, 2008
Dearest Fenris:
I cannot tell you how much fun I had on my last visit to you. I enjoyed every moment, especially the strawberries and chocolate 'seminar' ...
Honestly Fenris, you are the best candidate for Mayor of Mitchieville. Your beliefs embody what I believe about a strong central government, the role of a secret society directed Trades Union movement, and the correctness of a state religion. Your economic policies, with a centralized, authoritarian bureaucracy, are simply breathtaking. And you have such good taste in wine. Mmmmm.
Fenris, I hope that you become Mayor of Mitchieville, and you can count on my vote.
I love you,
Ayn Rand.
P.S. Looking forward to reading your book, I expect it is as good as the parts you read to me at the cabin.
I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this. I care.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home