Morgan Freeman Cannot Die!
Morgan Freeman was in a serious car crash on Sunday night:State troopers said the car careened off the highway and flipped end-over-end before landing upright in a ditch. Rescuers used a jaws-of-life machine to free "The Dark Knight" star and Meyer from the wreckage of the car.Morgan Freeman had to have hand surgery but is recovering nicely. I was very worried when I heard he was in a car crash. I am not sure how the movie industry would survive without him. I am not sure if you have noticed but Morgan Freeman is in every movie ever produced. If he had died who would play that small but important role of the wise old man that makes the lead character realize the truth.
"Mr. Freeman thought he may have gone to sleep but he wasn't sure," Rogers said. "He didn't know what happened."
"The car was bent on the front as well as rear - I mean severely," Rogers said. "It was so bad I couldn't tell what it was."
In case you are doubting his status, here is a list of some of the movies he has been in;
Evan Almighty | 2007
The Contract | 2007
Ten Items or Less | 2006
Edison Force | 2006
Lucky Number Slevin | 2006
An Unfinished Life | 2005
March of the Penguins | 2005
War of the Worlds | 2005
Batman Begins | 2005
Unleashed | 2005
Million Dollar Baby | 2004
The Big Bounce | 2004
Bruce Almighty | 2003
Levity | 2003
Dreamcatcher | 2003
The Sum of All Fears | 2002
High Crimes | 2002
Along Came a Spider | 2001
Nurse Betty | 2000
Under Suspicion | 2000
Deep Impact | 1998
Hard Rai | 1998
Kiss the Girl | 1997
Amista | 1997
Moll Flanders | 1996
Chain Reaction | 1996
Se7en | 1995
Outbreak | 1995
Shawshank Redemption, The | 1994
Unforgiven | 1992
Power of One, The | 1992
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves | 1991
Bonfire of the Vanities, The | 1990
Driving Miss Daisy | 1989
Glory | 1989
Lean on Me | 1989
Johnny Handsome | 1989
Clean and Sober | 1988
Street Smart | 1987
That Was Then... This Is Now | 1985
Marie | 1985
Harry and Son | 1984
Teachers | 1984
Eyewitness | 1981
Brubaker | 1980
Coriolanus | 1979
Who Says I Can't Ride a Rainbow? | 1971
Hang in there Oh Great One!
Reported by Nikita
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home