Little Linkie Love
The brainiacs at Coke decided a few years back to stop selling Vanilla Coke in Canada. And why wouldn't they, it's only the best Coke in the world. Anyway, I've been crossing the border into Buffalo the last few months, stocking up and bringing back about eight cases at a time. I've noticed, however, that Vanilla Coke is getting harder to find in Buffalo. Top's doesn't stock it now, either does Wally, and even Wegman's is hit and miss. My legitimates went to South Carolina a few weeks ago and said they couldn't find it anywhere. I have a message for the higher-ups at Coke: Start shipping Vanilla Coke back into Mitchieville or I will be forced to kill you and burn down your houses. I will even have your dogs raped by bigger dogs. Just stock me up and your troubles will go away.Two Dogs is in a serious fight/meltdown/argument/pissing contest/slapfest with one of the elected officials in his area. You may want to read this post, it'll make you happy Two Dogs is on our side.
A wedding at the Waffle House is a beautiful thing. Weddings always make me cry, whether I'm in 'em or just attending them.
Katie Price does have impressive cleavage, which nearly makes up for the fact that her face looks like roadkill.
How this lad captures a marlin is absolutely insane, I've never seen anything like it before in my life.
I've never thought of umbrellas as tools of mass destruction, but after watching this, I've changed my mind.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home