Another Woman Dresses Up As Marilyn Monroe

Lara Bingle, who I have never heard of, is the fiance of Michael Clarke, who may or may not exist, is the latest celebrity (if you consider a celebrity as someone who no one has ever heard of) to engage in a fashion spread dressed like/as Marilyn Monroe:
Of her Marilyn pose, Bingle said: "Dressing up like this really helped my confidence, which is good when you're portraying the woman some believe was the sexiest in the world."Marilyn Monroe was a whore and a drug addict who either committed suicide or died by choking on her own puke. Ya, there's a star to shoot for.
The only thing more pathetic than a celebrity dressing up as Marilyn Monroe, is...actually, nothing. This whole dressing up as that washed-out old sperm depository is so old and broken, that whenever I see the final outcome--yes, the pic where the *celebrity* is standing over a grate and the wind is blowing her dress up--I just want to grab the picture, get a big mouthful of spit and hork a stream so violent that it tears the page from the magazine, the page flies back in my face and I get so frustrated I punch my flaccid cock in its stupid limp head. For God's sake, look at the Marilyn wannabees before you: a dead one, a fat one and has-been one.
(this creature does look good in a bikini, however)
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home