What's In The Mayor's Lunch Today?
The quest to attain 300 carbon credits continues today, you best be closing the door, we wouldn't want the excitement to escape. Do you see what I did there? I made the word excitement into a human form and gave it characteristics of a human. I feel as if the creative writing course I have been taking has paid immediate dividends.If you have not yet read and participated in last Friday's Trivia, you have until this Thursday night to get your answers in. Even if you are not sure of all the answers, even if you only know one answer, it will still help, all correct answers count for 10 carbon credits. And truth be told, that's nothing to sneeze at.
We now move on to What's In The Mayor's Lunch Today? We had a trial run of this game a few weeks ago and it was a smashing success. The energy level was high, the booze flowed like water, and the chicks really digged my shit.
Not many of the participants of the game answered correctly as to what I had in my lunch, but a few of the participants had a couple of things right, which impressed The Mayor.
For instance, Linds thought I had an orange juice in my lunch, which I did. Dmorris thought I had a granola bar, which I did. Dinosaur thought I had a spoon, which I did. Most of you thought I had some form of booze, which I didn't, but I congratulate you for taking the piss out of me.
This game is simple: I have 5 things in my lunch today, it is up to you to guess what those five things are. You are allowed a maximum of five guesses. Each correct answer is worth 10 carbon credits. By the way, you look great in those pants, your ass does not look big at all.
Good luck to everybody, I wish you could all win. However, in truth, very few of you are winners, most of you will stand on the sidewalk and clap as the winners walk by. There is nothing wrong with that.
Labels: The Mayor's Lunch
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home