The Mayor's Linkie Love
TLDG and I were shopping in the States last weekend, and I have to say that by far, the gift that every little snot-nosed child will want this year is Guitar Hero. Without exaggeration, I saw at least 10 KIDS buying it. It doesn't surprise me that the parents of these children would let their kids buy this even though Christmas is right around the corner. The reason it doesn't surprise me is because of something I heard a woman say to her 12 year old boy as I was in an electronics store: "LaShawn, you can get anything you want and I'll buy it for you".That's what we're dealing with, parents that cater to their children without a hint of discipline. Baby momma will get hers, and she deserves everything she gets. Remember, if your hands aren't bruised and welted, you aren't parenting hard enough.
As for today's links, you are very lucky people. The links have been dipped in buttery goodness and served to you on a platter that is made of smores. Smores and butter, it doesn't get any better than that.
Let's start out with a shocking video. A pen trick that goes terribly wrong.
Now there is a place where you can memorialize your ex-wife forever. Why would you want to do that, you ask? Because there is now a website that puts your ex-wife's face on toilet paper.
Earthquakes coming to a town near you is a site that tells you the locations in the States that are most likely to be victims of earthquakes. All the data is backed up by smart people with pocket protectors.
The senses challenge is a quiz of 20 questions that will take you about 10 minutes. You may have seen variations of this quiz before, I think I may have even posted something like this about two years ago...anyway, go see how spatial you are.
The history of branding is kind of a neat site. It has basically every logo from the giant worldwide companies and, if I'm not mistaken, the history behind each logo.
It took me a while to catch on to this Audio Illusion, but when I figured it out, it was as clear as the manly nose on my most manly face. Good stuff.
Wouldn't it be great if you knew just how long you were going to live for? Hey, watch out for that truck! Wow, that was close. Well, they don't have it down to the second, but based on HOW you live, The Longevity Game can give you an approximation on when you will take a dirt nap.
Young women shouldn't play with gigantic balls, accidents can and will happen...cue tape.
"Advertising is literally everywhere, including on escalators. It seems that many products can use the unique features of escalators to their marketing advantage. Since ad ad can only be successful if it can grab your attention and make a statement, here are 8 escalators ads".
If this is the quality of soldiers that will be defending Iraq in years to come, I fear for Iraq.
Looking back on the links which I have just presented to you, I have to honestly say that the quality of said links rates about a 7.6/10. that's nearly 90% by my calculations, which isn't too bad at all.
Let's do lunch.
Labels: Linkie Love
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home