What's Happening On Mitchieville's Blogroll?
That's the million dollar question, and I have your answer right here. Just put your hand in my pocket and you'll see. Wrong pocket, try the other one. Whoops, not my back pocket, try my front, right pocket. There you go, there's the answer right there: Gigantic things are happening on Mitchieville's blogroll, let me show you...Skippy Stalin from Enjoy Every Sandwich has written the best piece I have ever read on Heather Mills and Paul McCartney. This is one of those pieces that is nothing short of mind-boggling. It was shortly after I picked my jaw up from the ground that I realized Skippy Stalin could very well be my hero.
MAD is celebrating Childrens Day by putting everything into perspective. Childrens Day is a numbers game, and I believe the total is around 308 Canadian children killed every day.
The good folk at Innocent Bystanders have an interesting video up of Indian music. Interesting may not be the right word though, maybe bizarre is more appropriate.
Finally, Cranky at Six Meat Buffet, discovers a theory that revolves around the premise that feminism creates extinction. Yup, thems some sweet readin's!
This may become a semi-regular post at Mitchieville, so, if you have a piece on your site that you would like to share with the electorate, please send it along to me and I'll be happy to grace the pages of Mitchieville with your work.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home