Child Martyrs Are The Bomb
The afternoon light bounced off the sparkly outlines of butterflies on her frilly top, and a colorful hijab framed her 11-year-old face.How sweet. It reminds me of the words daddy use to say to me when I was a child, "Son, if you can't help people in life, then blow them the hell up. Either way, I'm eating a falafel tonight".
Saraa wants to be a doctor. If she can't, the young star of Hamas television's best-known children's show said, she'd be proud to become a martyr.
The article then drones on about a bunch of nonsense until they quote the little darling again:
Asked if she hoped one day to be a martyr, Saraa instinctively nodded her head.When you think about it, we have an awful lot in common with the Palestinians. They want to die martyrs, and we want to kill them.
"Of course," Saraa said. "It's something to be proud of. Every Palestinian citizen hopes to be a martyr."
Whether you are left leaning or right leaning in your political views, it really puts chills up your spine when you hear a little child talk this rubbish. We each know how much we deeply love our children and try to protect them against evil. To say that we could never imagine them dying a "martyr" goes without saying. I don't blame this child for spouting this rhetoric, I blame the adults for filling their minds with pure venom.
Anyone that clouds their child's mind with hate like this deserves to be pounded into dust. If these *adults* want to become *martyrs* so bad, then they should lead by example. Hand me a gun, I'll be more than happy to send them on their way.
Praise be to Yahoo for publishing this tripe
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home