24--9-10 pm
"Chloe, it's me, Jack""What's going on, Jack?"
"I don't have much time to talk. I've had to go underground to hunt the CAT (canine American terrorists). I've had radical reconstructive surgery, lived in dumpsters and eaten rats. I have done everything I could to hunt down those bastards.
"Have you had any luck, Jack?"
"Any luck with what?"
"Ahhhh, any luck with finding where the terrorists have hidden the bombs"
"Oh right. Yes, as a matter of fact I have. The terrorists have hidden thousands of their dirty bombs in the street meat of various fast food suppliers throughout California".
"Oh my God, Jack, what are you going to do?"
"Well, to start, I'm not going to eat any street meat. Secondly, I'm going to find the leader, Tippy, and I'm going to smack his nose with a paper. Then I'm going to kill him".
"Hey, Jack"
"Yes, Chloe?"
"Street meat"
"Hahaha, I know, it's funny cuz it rhymes"
To be continued...
Labels: 24
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home