Liechtenstein Invaded!
Details are a little thin at this time but I can now confirm that Liechtenstein was invaded by an army of marauding Swiss troops last night . The corporate right wing media might have us believe that this was just ‘a training exercise’ and that the Swiss soldiers had no bullets but I for one will not believe this media spin. Switzerland became an aggressor nation when it voted to give up her neutrality in 2005. The hills are alive with the sound of Swiss jackboots. Once Liechtenstein falls who will be next - Austria? Italy? Luxembourg?
With the Mayors permission I will temporarily cease extermination operations against the simian hordes in Africa and head to Liechtenstein to lead their army. Till then the noble citizen warriors of Liechtenstein must fight, resist and attack anyone who appears to be Swiss (or speaks French). Be brave Liechtenstein, I will be there soon!
Posted by Admiral Suvorov
With the Mayors permission I will temporarily cease extermination operations against the simian hordes in Africa and head to Liechtenstein to lead their army. Till then the noble citizen warriors of Liechtenstein must fight, resist and attack anyone who appears to be Swiss (or speaks French). Be brave Liechtenstein, I will be there soon!
Posted by Admiral Suvorov
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home