Think Globally, Act Locally, and Demand Handouts!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Mayor's Linkie Love

I'll be perfectly honest with you, I'm a little scared today. I woke up, looked outside, and there is some form of global warming falling from the sky. It has taken the form of burning hot, white flakes. I'm not sure what the technical term for them are, but none-the-less, it's scaring the hell out of me. The most amazing part is that although these white, burning hot global warming flakes are falling from the sky, it's still -12 out. Damn, I really hate George Bush, look what he has turned this world into.

Mind you, there is nothing to hate about today's linkie love, they will make you forget about GWB and global warming, and will fill your heart with peace and joy.

Big Tetris filled my heart with peace and joy, how can it not? It is a fun little video that me and my elves made a few Christmas' ago.

Care to see what Al Capone's jail cell looked like at the Eastern State Pen? All things considered, he had some pretty decent digs.

If you are in a sour mood today, if the world has gotten you down, maybe you need to get down with the Disco Elevator. Fun for the whole family, batteries not included.

I know a certain contractor who would think that there is nothing wrong with what these guys are doing. Mind you, this certain contractor is called Left for a reason.

On an ugly scale, 10 being the highest and 0 being the lowest, these dogs are about 34. Possibly 37.

Even to this day I still get a kick out of Jim Carey singing Vanilla Ice. Ice ice, baby.

Some people may say that,I just think the pictures look cool.

There's an obesity busting gum? I wonder how long will it take for someone to invent an obesity busting cheeseburger?

Not much of a linkie love today, but as I mentioned earlier, it's global warming out and I'm scared shitless. I'm going back to hiding under my bed where the burning global warming flakes can't find me.

Labels: Linkie Love

posted by The Mayor at 8:36 AM

|

Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us


<< Home

Contributors

  • command economy
  • Reg
  • The Mayor
  • Fenris Badwulf
Donations To The Christian Children's Fund
  • Click HERE and see why.

Best Canadian Blog The 2007 Weblog Awards Mitchieville Kicks Ass!

Previous Posts

  • 24--11am
  • Greg Gutfeld and the Patriotic Terrorist
  • The Illusionist VS The Prestige
  • Perky The Duck is Alive, No Thanks To You
  • Eating more than a man-sized dog
  • Righting wrongs rightly in your relationship with ...
  • Tarts of Toronto
  • I demand an Apology
  • 24--10am
  • Cameron Diaz, Heartbroken in Hawaii?
    • Mitchieville Cabinet

    • Campaign Manager
    • Re-Educationer-Fenris Badwulf
    • House Leaders
    • Parliamentary Chef
    • Defence Minister
    • Finance Minister
    • Native Affairs
    • Munitions - Reg
    • Culture & Arts
    • Information Minister
    • Environment Minister
    • Womyn's Affairs
    • Religious Affairs
    • Senate

    • Cannuckistan Chronicles
    • Florida Cracker
    • The Leather Penguin
    • Marginalized ACTION Dinosaur
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Backbenchers

    • 49th Parallel
    • Angry
    • Attu
    • Battle of Ontario
    • Blazing Cat Fur
    • Blog Quebecois
    • Catprint in the Mash
    • Dangerous Logic
    • Don Surber
    • Dr Mookie Love
    • Enig-Mac
    • Enjoy Every Sandwich
    • Grant Miller Media
    • Grouchy Old Cripple
    • Ice Princess
    • Kathy Shadle
    • Keyser Söze
    • Knowledge is Power
    • Last Of The Few
    • Limits of Respectability
    • Loganotron
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Mugs
    • OMMAG
    • Proud To Be Canadian
    • Rumcorps
    • Right off The Shore
    • Samantha Burns
    • Six Meat Buffet
    • Small Dead Animals
    • Steamboat McGoo
    • Taylor & Company
    • The Digital Brownshirt
    • The Drunken Stepfather
    • The Halls of Macadamia
    • The Last Amazon
    • The Daily Bayonet
    • Wonder Woman
    • Enemies of the State

    • Commissar Suvorov
    • dmorris
    • Dmorris
    • Lisa
    • DINO
    • dmorris
    • Reg
    • dmorris
    • Fenris
    • dmorris
    • Political Prisoners

    • Jack’s Newswatch
    • Purple Tory
    • The Black Rod
    • The Trusty Tory
    • Unambiguously Ambidextrous
    • Humor

      Powered by Blogger


      Mitchieville is worth $100,000,000.00.
      and your blog isn't.


    All content property of The Mayor, unless otherwise noted. This is under a creative commons license.

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    stats count