You Asked For It
Shna was nice enough to drop by and say hello to The Mayor, The Mayor likes visitors. That's not quite true, The Mayor likes visitors who drop by and bring gifts.
Although Shna didn't bring any gifts, this time, she did promise to be a better person and visit Mitchieville more often. Golly, I think that's just great!
Shna, you asked for a pic of Angelina Jolie, and God Damn if you're going to get one.
This pic is from my special collection, or what I like to call, "The Three Kleenex collection".
Keep the requests for pics coming, hell knows I'll be here all night.
Although Shna didn't bring any gifts, this time, she did promise to be a better person and visit Mitchieville more often. Golly, I think that's just great!
Shna, you asked for a pic of Angelina Jolie, and God Damn if you're going to get one. This pic is from my special collection, or what I like to call, "The Three Kleenex collection".
Keep the requests for pics coming, hell knows I'll be here all night.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home