The Mayor's Linkie Love
10 Things To Make You Want to Puke *Sent in by Michelle, who as far as we know has no direct ties to Al Queda
Cool Person Test *Sent in by River Rat, who may or may not have ties to Al Queda (he lives in Detroit, so make your own conclusions)
Top 10 most common passwords *I believe it's a British list
Woman finds semen in shoe *This is more common than you think, you might want to check out your pumps
A cool puzzle *Sent in by the Retired Geezer, at Blog Idaho
Keep sending in your links, I can't use all of your crap, but I can certainly use quite a bit of it. That didn't sound right, did it?
Cool Person Test *Sent in by River Rat, who may or may not have ties to Al Queda (he lives in Detroit, so make your own conclusions)
Top 10 most common passwords *I believe it's a British list
Woman finds semen in shoe *This is more common than you think, you might want to check out your pumps
A cool puzzle *Sent in by the Retired Geezer, at Blog Idaho
Keep sending in your links, I can't use all of your crap, but I can certainly use quite a bit of it. That didn't sound right, did it?
Labels: Linkie Love
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home