Rev Up Your Filthy Engines
Have you ever noticed that strippers and porn sluts have really cool names based on popular expensive cars? Sure, it's a fact. Look at any site and you will see a bevy of *Mercedes*, *Porsche's*, *Cheyenne's*, *Dakota's* and *Lexus'*.
In order to be a porn slut you must have a great car name to differentiate yourself from run-of-the-mill dirty girls with non-car names. I was thinking that if I was to get into *adult films*, that I would need a cool car name just like the super-hero's of porn. Here's what I have come up with:
Hummer
Ford Explorer
Freddy Land Rover
Austin Mini
Altima Hanger
Astro Man
Puzzy Wrangler
Tommy Turbo
Gran Fury (of love)
Eighty-Eight (centimetres of love)
That's just a few off the top of my beautiful bald head. Do you have a porno-car name that you would like to share with my constituents? Sure you do, we all do.
In order to be a porn slut you must have a great car name to differentiate yourself from run-of-the-mill dirty girls with non-car names. I was thinking that if I was to get into *adult films*, that I would need a cool car name just like the super-hero's of porn. Here's what I have come up with:
Hummer
Ford Explorer
Freddy Land Rover
Austin Mini
Altima Hanger
Astro Man
Puzzy Wrangler
Tommy Turbo
Gran Fury (of love)
Eighty-Eight (centimetres of love)
That's just a few off the top of my beautiful bald head. Do you have a porno-car name that you would like to share with my constituents? Sure you do, we all do.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home