MENSA Question #97
Welcome to another edition of MENSA Friday, I'm certain that you are going to enjoy this MENSA question, it's quite a tease this week. If you consider yourself only partially smart, you might want to skip this post and scroll down for some easier reading on the subject of skin conditioners. This question is for true MENSA-heads, folks that are so smart that usually they're pretty annoying to the rest of us non-MENSA-head smart people.
Regardless, I love you all, you are all my children. Except for Jerilyn, she's like a step-daughter to me, a hot, sensual, steamingly vivacious step-daughter. A step-daughter that I make wear teddy's around the house on the coldest of days, I'm sure you know where I'm going with this.
Here is your MENSA question of the week. Enjoy:
Regardless, I love you all, you are all my children. Except for Jerilyn, she's like a step-daughter to me, a hot, sensual, steamingly vivacious step-daughter. A step-daughter that I make wear teddy's around the house on the coldest of days, I'm sure you know where I'm going with this.
Here is your MENSA question of the week. Enjoy:
If you add the digits of a certain two-digit number and multiply the sum by itself, you'll get the original number with the digits reversed.That's not an easy question, at least it's not an easy question for me. Then again, I have never professed to be as smart as the folks who seem to answer these questions every week at will. God bless the smart folks, without them we'd all be living in trash cans and eating cats.
Can you find the number?
Labels: MENSA Friday
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home