MENSA Question #75
A few weeks ago I posted MENSA question #17, and I never revealed the answers. That was wrong of me, and for that I sincerely apologize. As a matter of fact, I've cried so many tears over my mistake that I can no longer cry tears, only blood fills the ducts where the tears should be.
Scott, from LNMOP, got all the answers correct, and for that, I salute him. MENSA question #17 was perhaps the hardest question yet, but that doesn't mean anything to a sharp mind like Scott. It means nothing at all, he laughs at hard questions, he spits in the mouths of hard questions. HHHHHuck, pteeewy.
In case you're wondering what the correct answers were, they go something like this:
Today's MENSA question is a little easier, yet 17% more fun. How is that possible? Oh, it's possible, don't kid yourself, anything's possible:
Do you have any idea what the answer is? If so, leave it in the comment box. If not, make up some bizarre theory and leave that in the comment box so the rest of us can ridicule you and treat you like a disease.
Scott, from LNMOP, got all the answers correct, and for that, I salute him. MENSA question #17 was perhaps the hardest question yet, but that doesn't mean anything to a sharp mind like Scott. It means nothing at all, he laughs at hard questions, he spits in the mouths of hard questions. HHHHHuck, pteeewy.
In case you're wondering what the correct answers were, they go something like this:
William ShakespeareI'm pretty certain that I have heard of at least three of those guys. Possibly only two, but most likely three.
Thomas Carlyle
Samuel Johnson
Geoffrey Chaucer
Joseph Conrad
Charles Dickens
William Makepeace Thackeray
Today's MENSA question is a little easier, yet 17% more fun. How is that possible? Oh, it's possible, don't kid yourself, anything's possible:
A man is born in 1982 and dies in 1962 at the age of 35.I'm not sure that is possible, but then again, I'm not a MENSA brainiac like some of the fine folks that grace the pages of Mitchieville.
How is that possible?
Do you have any idea what the answer is? If so, leave it in the comment box. If not, make up some bizarre theory and leave that in the comment box so the rest of us can ridicule you and treat you like a disease.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home