Happy Chinese New Year
Brought in with a bang...16 dead:
You see, Ed picked China to *Win* Mitchieville's, "Which country will have the next major fireworks disaster that kills scores of people" contest? Let's have a little gander at how much Ed has won:
I am kind of pissed off though, usually I pick China. For some reason though I decided to bet on Taiwan this time around. Those Chinese really have it in for me, it's like they're effin' with my head, and my pocketbook.
Do you want to be a big wiener like Ed? Of course you do, but chances are you never will be. And there's a simple explanation why you can't be a big wiener like Ed: it's because you refuse to play this amazing game. I can't force you to play, you're a big boy/girl, I can't frickin' mommy you all day.
I will say this though, playing this game will make you a better person, it will make you more aware. That's what gambling does, it makes average people into superstars. Ed is now a superstar, don't you want to be just like Ed?
**Thanks to TH-III for sending me the link. TH-III wrote this in the subject line and it made me laugh, so I stole it, anyway, it goes like this: "Happy Chinese New Year...Brought in with a bang...16 dead".
Damn, that's some funny(and tragic) shit.
16 unfortunate cookies
BEIJING. Jan 30 (Interfax-China) - At least 16 persons died in an explosion at a fireworks' factory in China's Henan province on Sunday, the local media report.My condolences go out to the friends and families of these poor departed souls. However, as I always say, "With every end there starts a beginning", and the beginning is looking very good for Rock & Roll Ed, as he has pocketed himself a healthy chuck of cash.
Fire-crackers shot by local residents celebrating New Year according to lunar calendar caused the blast. One went off near a warehouse provoking an explosion at a factory warehouse.
You see, Ed picked China to *Win* Mitchieville's, "Which country will have the next major fireworks disaster that kills scores of people" contest? Let's have a little gander at how much Ed has won:
Okay, if you multiply the $100 Ed wagered by the odds of 3-1 and subtract the denominator, divide the sum by the whole total and deduct the GST, minus federal, provincial and municipal taxes, and of course the Mitchieville lottery tax of 50%, Ed comes away with a pretty sporting $52.75.And that my friends is a pretty sweet payday by anyone's measure.
I am kind of pissed off though, usually I pick China. For some reason though I decided to bet on Taiwan this time around. Those Chinese really have it in for me, it's like they're effin' with my head, and my pocketbook.
Do you want to be a big wiener like Ed? Of course you do, but chances are you never will be. And there's a simple explanation why you can't be a big wiener like Ed: it's because you refuse to play this amazing game. I can't force you to play, you're a big boy/girl, I can't frickin' mommy you all day.
I will say this though, playing this game will make you a better person, it will make you more aware. That's what gambling does, it makes average people into superstars. Ed is now a superstar, don't you want to be just like Ed?
**Thanks to TH-III for sending me the link. TH-III wrote this in the subject line and it made me laugh, so I stole it, anyway, it goes like this: "Happy Chinese New Year...Brought in with a bang...16 dead".
Damn, that's some funny(and tragic) shit.
16 unfortunate cookies
Labels: Everything Chinese
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home