Forgotten Pictures
Yes, I know I've posted a picture of David Hasselhoff, that doesn't make me a homo. And to be quite frank, I'm surprised that you could even think that about me. Slandering my good name could get you a few choice kicks to your abdomen if you're not careful. So take it back, take back every mean and insensitive thing you've ever said about me. Look what you've made me do, you've made me cry, I'm crying like a freakin' baby. You've completely ruined my weekend.
Forgotten Pictures is a site which has....forgotten pictures. So really it's a site that claims something that it actually advertises. There's not very many pictures up there, maybe about 40 or so, but some of the ones they do have are quite interesting. Some are not so interesting, some are downright boring. Some are so bad that when I saw them, I took out a razorblade and cut my secretaries arm, and then I proceeded to pour salt and vinegar in her wound. Then we both laughed because we thought she smelled like a bag of chips.
There's a pic on the site of Janet Jackson when she was younger and even less talented than she is now, if that's possible, and she sure looked an awful lot like Tootie(I thought my bro Rycrisp would like that, he seems to have a thing for Tootie).
Do you have a thing for Tootie? Would you like to tell the class about your Tootie fantasy?
Man, I really need to get laid.
Forgotten Pictures is a site which has....forgotten pictures. So really it's a site that claims something that it actually advertises. There's not very many pictures up there, maybe about 40 or so, but some of the ones they do have are quite interesting. Some are not so interesting, some are downright boring. Some are so bad that when I saw them, I took out a razorblade and cut my secretaries arm, and then I proceeded to pour salt and vinegar in her wound. Then we both laughed because we thought she smelled like a bag of chips.There's a pic on the site of Janet Jackson when she was younger and even less talented than she is now, if that's possible, and she sure looked an awful lot like Tootie(I thought my bro Rycrisp would like that, he seems to have a thing for Tootie).
Do you have a thing for Tootie? Would you like to tell the class about your Tootie fantasy?
Man, I really need to get laid.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home