The gift of love that keeps giving
Today is the last day of The Mayor's "Spread the gift of love" campaign. It's my way of reaching out to my fellow bloggers and giving them a good solid dose of my love.
Yesterday, we (my fine readership and I) reached out and poked Knit-Lit with our instruments of love, and suffice to say, it was very well received. Knit-Lit soaked up our love, she reveled in it, she washed her face in our goodness. We did good. I am proud.
Today I have a special treat for you, a treat that will build bridges, mend fences, and truly let the world taste of our dripping beneficence. Yes, I said *beneficence*.
The first blog I came to when I hit the *next blogger* button today is a Spanish blog. Not to worry, I speak Spanish fluently. To help you, my courageous, upright, and humane readership out, I have translated the comments into Spanish.
1) Yes, I see your point, I've never thought of that before. Good job, we need more people like you down here at Harvard. (SÃ, veo su punto, yo nunca he pensado en ése antes. Buen trabajo, necesitamos a más gente como usted abajo aquà en Harvard)
2) Great blog, I'm going to bookmark you! (Gran blog, voy a bookmark le!)
3) At first I was going to spam you with information about Viagra and Cialis, but now that I've read your blog I've decided otherwise. (Al principio mà iba al Spam usted con la información sobre Viagra y Cialis, pero ahora que he leÃdo su blog yo he decidido de otra manera)
4) You made me laugh so hard that I nearly urinated in my dungerees. (Usted hizo me risa tan dura que urinated casi en mis dungerees)
5) Just reading that post makes me hate less.(Lectura justa que el poste hace me odio menos)
Since today is the final day in our mission of love, please make an extra effort to go comment our newest and possibly bestest friend. Although it's going to be really hard to beat our bestest, newest friend Leong...that guy is the shit.
Please go over and see lozanoleon and drop a lovely, heartfelt, and timely comment in his box.
We have done well, we have made a difference. Plus we really got some shit and giggles out of the whole affair.
Yesterday, we (my fine readership and I) reached out and poked Knit-Lit with our instruments of love, and suffice to say, it was very well received. Knit-Lit soaked up our love, she reveled in it, she washed her face in our goodness. We did good. I am proud.
Today I have a special treat for you, a treat that will build bridges, mend fences, and truly let the world taste of our dripping beneficence. Yes, I said *beneficence*.
The first blog I came to when I hit the *next blogger* button today is a Spanish blog. Not to worry, I speak Spanish fluently. To help you, my courageous, upright, and humane readership out, I have translated the comments into Spanish.
1) Yes, I see your point, I've never thought of that before. Good job, we need more people like you down here at Harvard. (SÃ, veo su punto, yo nunca he pensado en ése antes. Buen trabajo, necesitamos a más gente como usted abajo aquà en Harvard)
2) Great blog, I'm going to bookmark you! (Gran blog, voy a bookmark le!)
3) At first I was going to spam you with information about Viagra and Cialis, but now that I've read your blog I've decided otherwise. (Al principio mà iba al Spam usted con la información sobre Viagra y Cialis, pero ahora que he leÃdo su blog yo he decidido de otra manera)
4) You made me laugh so hard that I nearly urinated in my dungerees. (Usted hizo me risa tan dura que urinated casi en mis dungerees)
5) Just reading that post makes me hate less.(Lectura justa que el poste hace me odio menos)
Since today is the final day in our mission of love, please make an extra effort to go comment our newest and possibly bestest friend. Although it's going to be really hard to beat our bestest, newest friend Leong...that guy is the shit.
Please go over and see lozanoleon and drop a lovely, heartfelt, and timely comment in his box.
We have done well, we have made a difference. Plus we really got some shit and giggles out of the whole affair.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home